[GRASS-user] Temporal framework: calculating annual 5-day extremes

RichardCooper richtcooper at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 7 09:12:08 PDT 2017

I'm looking at t.rast.algebra, but I'm getting the following error which I
haven't been able to resolve. I'm not sure if I need to create an absolute
SRTDS as shown in the first error below. I then try and register a set of
raster layers with an absolute SRTDS but get the second error. I'd be
grateful for any suggestions.

Error 1:
On using t.rast.algebra with a relative SRTDS I get the following error:

Error 2:
Attempting to register raster layers in an absolute SRTDS: