[GRASS-user] (Linux) WXGUI not launching command windows in Fluxbox

Huidae Cho grass4u at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 00:38:20 PDT 2017

Tomas,

I'm running GRASS trunk on pure Fluxbox 1.3.7 x86-64. I cannot replicate
this problem by starting "grass -gui". Can you tell me how you started your
grass session? Looks like your fluxbox settings? wxGUI doesn't require any
special services only running in a full desktop environment.

Regards,
Huidae