[GRASS-user] ST{R,V}DS in different mapsets

Ken Mankoff mankoff at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 04:56:06 PST 2017

Dear GRASS List,

I'm working with some STRDS and STVDS and having trouble accessing an STRDS located in a different mapset.

I can provide a full MWE, but briefly:

t.sample inputs=bar sample=foo at foo intype=strds samtype=strds method=contain

Reports:

ERROR: Unable to execute sql statement. You have no permission to access
mapset <foo>, or mapset <foo> has no temporal database. Accessible mapsets
are: <bar>

Is this the expected behavior? I use different mapsets a lot to organize the many rasters and vectors from different parts of the project, and I'd hate to have to work all in one place just to use the time series features.

Thanks,

  -k.