[GRASS-user] Creating STRDS from scratch

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 14:53:50 PST 2017

Dear Rich,

If your maps represent intervals, then yes, it is correct to use -i. What
-i does is create intervals of the given increment (1 day) starting from
the start date that you pass (2013-11-15).

You can check the results of using -i and not using it, with t.info and
t.rast.list. if you do not use the flag what you get is time instances or
time points (maps with only start time). But again, it all depends on the
data you have.

HTH,
Vero

El 21 feb. 2017 11:05 p. m., "Rich Shepard" <rshepard at appl-ecosys.com>