[GRASS-user] Archiving GPM 3hr rainrate in GRASS

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 04:56:56 PST 2017

Hello Laurent

w00t! This new add-on sounds very nice! I'd like to do some testing.
However, I tried to install it via g.extension and I get the following:

g.extension extension=t.rast.in.gpm url=
https://bitbucket.org/lrntct/t.rast.in.gpm
Fetching <t.rast.in.gpm> from
<https://bitbucket.org/lrntct/t.rast.in.gpm/get/default.zip> (be
patient)...
ERROR: Extension <t.rast.in.gpm> not found

Is it intended to install with g.extension?

thanks much!
Vero