[GRASS-user] Archiving GPM 3hr rainrate in GRASS

Laurent C. lrntct at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 09:39:37 PST 2017

Hello Veronica,

Thanks for your interest. I've made some change to the code,
especially added a HTML file. I think it was the reason why
g.extension was failing.
The installation works now from a local folder. For some reason it
seems that g.extension fails to download the code from bitbucket.
If you download the repository of clone it first, it should work.
I'd be glad to hear your comments.

Cheers,
Laurent