[GRASS-user] i.superpixels.slic not working

James Duffy james.philip.duffy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 02:25:59 PDT 2017

Hello,

I'm trying to run the following:

*i.superpixels.slic -n group=mod1 at PERMANENT output=test num_pixels=5000
memory=10000*
The output gives me the following:

(Mon Jun 12 10:17:40
2017)
i.superpixels.slic -n group=mod1 at PERMANENT output=test num_pixels=5000
memory=10000
Cache data in memory mode
WARNING: Initialized 5036 of 5070 seeds
Performing k mean segmentation...

And then I get a 'GRASS 7 has stopped working' box pop up.

I tried again with the default settings for the module:

*i.superpixels.slic group=mod1 at PERMANENT output=test*
And got the same error.

I am using windows 10 professional and GRASS 7.3.svn (2017).

Has anyone else got this module working, or had the same problem on Windows?

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks

James