[GRASS-user] Hardware requirements to run GRASS

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa luis.de.sousa at protonmail.ch
Tue Jun 13 05:59:03 PDT 2017

Dear Rich, in general I agree with you. They also asked for my Fax number, this particular journal seems to be still in the XX century.

However, there are some basic clues I could give. For instance, can GRASS run on a 16-bit system? Or 8-bit? What is the minimum RAM required to launch the GRASS console?

Thank you.

--
Luís Moreira de Sousa
Im Grund 6