[GRASS-user] t.register syntax

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Mar 22 16:16:57 PDT 2017

   I thought I had recorded the syntax for creating strds's from existing
raster maps, but I neglected to do so. (t.create worked correctly and the
strds exists.)

   This command fails:

t.register -i input=blocked_h maps=`g.list type=raster pattern=blocked_h_*`
type=raster separator=comma start="2013-11-15" increment="1 days"

with a series of error messages like this:

ERROR: Sorry <blocked_h_0002> is not a valid option

   The maps to be registered are:

g.list type=raster pattern=blocked_h_*
blocked_h_0001
blocked_h_0002
blocked_h_0003
blocked_h_0004
blocked_h_0005
blocked_h_0006
blocked_h_0007
blocked_h_0008
blocked_h_0009
blocked_h_0010
blocked_h_0011
blocked_h_0012
blocked_h_0013
blocked_h_0014
blocked_h_0015
blocked_h_0016
blocked_h_0017
blocked_h_0018
blocked_h_0019
blocked_h_0020
blocked_h_0021
blocked_h_0022
blocked_h_0023
blocked_h_max

   I'm not seeing the parameter that I've not entered or the one that should
be entered. Please correct my syntax and this time I'll be certain to write
it down!

TIA,

Rich