[GRASS-user] FileGDB has 3 layers, only first imported

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Nov 1 11:54:02 PDT 2017

On Wed, 1 Nov 2017, Markus Metz wrote:

> OGR layers correspond to GRASS layers. If you use v.in.ogr without
> specifying a layer, all layers present in the OGR datasource are imported
> into one single GRASS vector, but as separate layers. You can check with
> v.category op=report.

Markus,

   The manual page also states that if all layers are provided they will be
imported into a single grass vector as separate layers.

   If that is what happened, how do I load individual layers? When I use the
GUI to display a vector map I see only the first one. I've not before worked
with multiple laysers on a single vector map.

Rich