[GRASS-user] GRASS on High Sierra

Ken Mankoff mankoff at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 13:28:43 PDT 2017

I'm on Sierra and GRASS from Homebrew worked well for me (tap osgeo to
access it). But I recently removed homebrew to switch to MacPorts. GRASS
did not work for me from MacPorts. I don't recall if it was the same
wxwidgets error you report above. I now run GRASS and QGIS from fink,
co-installed with MacPorts which I use for most of the rest of my *nix
tools. The two do play fine together - no problems so far. I needed
macports to get the good version of the emacs-mac package.

   -k.