[GRASS-user] Repeated r.watershed runs

Marco Alicera marco.alicera at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 00:41:41 PDT 2017

Reading the subject and agreeing with Thomas about the limitations of
r.watershed, I wonder if there is any effort to port any of the models
based on the shallow water wave equations to grass. I recently read about
the anuga project https://anuga.anu.edu.au/wiki and it would be nice to use
it with a more friendly GIS environment.
Regards
--
Marco