[GRASS-user] R: R: R: Grass 7.4.0 install error

Aldo CLERICI aldo.clerici at unipr.it
Fri Feb 16 17:00:27 PST 2018

Helmut,
following your suggestions :
I deleted the OSGeo4W installation (and all the previous versions of GRASS)
I started with a new OSGeo4W installation of GDAL (GDAL 2.2.3) with no errors
I tried to install GRASS7.4 in OSGeo4W but with no success.

The search for sqlite3* gave:   sqlite3.dll in C:\Windows\System32

The installation of GRASS7.4.0 32 bit works fine.

As I wrote in my previous message I was able to install GRASS7.4.0 64 bit on another PC with Windows 7 OS so I don't have any problems in using GRASS7.4. If the problem on Windows 10, as it seems, is only mine, it is not very urgent and I will try to solve it calmly with the help of some Windows expert from my Department. You certainly have more general and more urgent problems to solve for the GRASS Community.
Many thanks to you and everybody at the GRASS Development Team.
Aldo Clerici