[GRASS-user] Fwd: ASC files - Contours lines on elevation map on GRASS 7.4/Ubuntu 16.04

Kevin Labre kxmlab at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 02:31:15 PST 2018

Dear list,

I'm quite new to GRASS and Ubuntu, it might be an easy question.

I'm trying to display contour lines on a map of the piece of land I'm
buying.

The data used is 4 .asc files with respective .prj files created under
ARCGis on Windows, projection RGFG95 UTM 22N. They're imported into Grass
using the r.import command.

I can load them and managed to display contour lines using r.contour on one
or the other, but not the four tiles altogether:

​
​
Are there any steps I'm missing?

Thanks for your time!