[GRASS-user] Vector map point deleted but still displays

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Jul 10 15:11:32 PDT 2018

   I removed a point from a vector map but it still shows up on the display
monitor (see attached screenshot, point #2). The attribute table no longer
contains that row:

cat|y|x|label
1|45.299844|-122.353975|USGS gauge
3|45.302761|-122.358851|Building

   I've tried to remove this point from the display using v.edit and the
vector editor in the GUI map display window. I've removed that features map
from the display and re-displayed it and killed the grass session and started a
new one, but that point #2 still shows up on the map.

   What have I done incorrectly?

Rich