[GRASS-user] Spatial data exchange formats

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 10:44:22 PDT 2018

OK.

I tried to download the data you placed on file dropper (other email
tread). But both links you sent gave me corrupt files.

If you can manage to place the files in some shared folder or point to the
original data source, I can take a look.

Have you tried opening in some other software, like QGis?

Cheers
Daniel