[GRASS-user] r.fuzzy.logic problem

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Thu May 17 08:06:18 PDT 2018

On 17/05/18 16:43, bonatopaola at libero.it wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm new with GRASS GIS and I'm interesting to learn the use of r.fuzzy.*
> tools. I read Jasiewicz paper (A new Grass GIS fuzzy inference system
> for massive data analys) and I run r.fuzzy.system tool without error.
> Now I'm trying to understand the process step by step using r.fuzzy.set
> and r.fuzzy.logic. I produced membership raster with r.fuzzy.set but
> when I use its outputs to runĀ  r.fuzzy.logic I have the follow error:
> ERROR: <accum_abs_high_memb at PERMANENT> is not of type CELL.
> The tool requires two input raster data and both are FCELL. I have no
> idea where can be the error, both input data are from r.fuzzy.set.
> I'm running Grass GIS 7.2.1 in Window 10 and I'm using
> spearfish60_grass7 maps.

AFAICT, the message about CELL was an typo (should be FCELL), and one of
the FCELL types was ignored and the module fataled out in any case.
Shows that you are probably the first one to use these modules in a long
time...

I've tried to correct according to my understanding after a rapid
reading of the code. Could you reinstall the module with g.extension and
tell us if the error has been corrected ?

Moritz