[GRASS-user] How to use g.gui.animation with base map

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 05:10:33 PST 2019

Hello Andre,

I tried with an elevation map and a strds from the nc climate location [0].
I added the elevation map and then the strds and set opacity to 50% to the
latter and then hit play. It works just fine. I can see the elevation map
below. It is just a matter of ordering the layers AFAIU (see the arrows in
the GUI). I do not have a strds with gaps here to test though...

HTH,
Vero

[0]
http://courses.ncsu.edu/mea592/common/media/02/nc_climate_spm_2000_2012.zip