[GRASS-user] How to use g.gui.animation with base map

André Della Libera Zanchetta adlzanchetta at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 07:25:03 PST 2019

Hi Veronica,

thank you very much for your time on checking it.
Shame on me: I was trying to add an static map to the animation using
the "Add spate-time dataset or series of map layers" button instead of
using the "Add raster map layer" that is just on the right of it. My
eyes just did not see it.
Got to make it work then via the interface GUI.

Thanks and have a nice,
Andre.