[GRASS-user] Problem with v.class.mIR

Giuseppe Cillis giucillis at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 02:55:03 PST 2019

Hi,
I'm trying to use this module for classification of an old aerial photos.
After a segmentation (i.segment and i.segment.stats), I would to use a
machine learning approach for the real classification.
I tried with v.class.mIR which use also R.
But there is an error and I don't know how to solve it:

*Durante l'avvio - Warning messages:1: Setting LC_CTYPE=it_IT.cp1252 failed
2: Setting LC_COLLATE=it_IT.cp1252 failed 3: Setting LC_TIME=it_IT.cp1252
failed 4: Setting LC_MONETARY=it_IT.cp1252 failed Carico il pacchetto
richiesto: caretCarico il pacchetto richiesto: latticeCarico il pacchetto
richiesto: ggplot2Error in `$<-.data.frame`(`*tmp*`, fd, value =
integer(0)) :   replacement has 0 rows, data has 11Calls: $<- ->
$<-.data.frame*

A part is in italian, I'm sorry.
I'm a beginner in grass and R.
Thanks in advance,