[GRASS-user] Problem with v.class.mIR

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Wed Nov 20 04:18:33 PST 2019

On 20/11/19 11:55, Giuseppe Cillis wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm trying to use this module for classification of an old aerial photos.
> After a segmentation (i.segment and i.segment.stats), I would to use a
> machine learning approach for the real classification.
> I tried with v.class.mIR which use also R.
> But there is an error and I don't know how to solve it:
> */Durante l'avvio - Warning messages:
> 1: Setting LC_CTYPE=it_IT.cp1252 failed
> 2: Setting LC_COLLATE=it_IT.cp1252 failed
> 3: Setting LC_TIME=it_IT.cp1252 failed
> 4: Setting LC_MONETARY=it_IT.cp1252 failed
> Carico il pacchetto richiesto: caret
> Carico il pacchetto richiesto: lattice
> Carico il pacchetto richiesto: ggplot2
> Error in `$<-.data.frame`(`*tmp*`, fd, value = integer(0)) :
>    replacement has 0 rows, data has 11
> Calls: $<- -> $<-.data.frame/*
> */
> /*
> A part is in italian, I'm sorry.
> I'm a beginner in grass and R.

R messages are often not very explicit, unfortunately.

Could you provide us with the exact command line you use (If you use the
GUI, you can get the command line by clicking the 'Copy' button once
you've filled out all the parameters, or in the history of the 'Console'
in the Layer manager.) and an extract of the attribute data you feed
into the module ?

Moritz