[GRASS-user] Problem with v.class.mIR

Giuseppe Cillis giucillis at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 06:06:37 PST 2019

Thanks for the answer.

*v.class.mlR segments_map=gbbb at PERMANENT training_map=tainning at PERMANENT
train_class_column=fd output_class_column=vote output_prob_column=prob
folds=5 partitions=10 tunelength=10 weighting_metric=accuracy*

*and the same error with this command: *
*v.class.mlR segments_map=gbbb training_map=tainning
train_class_column=class weighting_mode=smv,swv,qbwwv -i*

The vector used was elaborated with i.segment.stats module.
An extract is here:
cat area perimeter fd
1 958 208 1.555034
2 24 22 1.945217
3 160 80 1.726846
4 2036 242 1.440904
5 25 26 2.024344
6 222 96 1.68966
7 8435 1012 1.530879

*cat *type Integer (9-0)
*fd *type double/real (25-9)
For the training area (t*ainning*), I use a simple vector with numerical
categories (named* "cate"*) and there are 11 features (just for a trying).
The type is in integer64 (10)