[GRASS-user] r.futures not working

Anna Petrášová kratochanna at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 06:34:52 PST 2020

Hi Tom,

please keep the conversation on the mailing list.

The problem in the GUI is unrelated, you can always type in the attribute
column if it doesn't show up.

With running Rscript I mean typing 'Rscript' into the (black) terminal and
pressing enter. If the system can find it, it will try to run it and you
would get a message with Rscript parameters. When you tried to run the PATH
command, have you adjusted it with the path to your R installation?