[GRASS-user] Import Shape Files

Martin Bittens martin.bittens at gmx.de
Thu Jul 2 04:57:46 PDT 2020

Hello Markus,

ok, let us try.

Attached I send (as zip files):

1.) QGIS_LT_AOI_3.zip with a shape layer created in QGIS 2.14.0. It
contains contains 5 sample points extracted from an existing site (EPSG
31983);

2.) Test_SG.zip with the files from the grassdata directory created by
GRASS 7.8.3 after establishing the location "Test_SG" (EPSG 31983) and
importing the shape layer into "Test_SG".

Regards

Martin