[GRASS-user] GRASS "shell" plugin + GRASS "Add-ons" in QGIS

Valter Albino valteralbino at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 05:54:53 PDT 2020

Another information: the GRASS installation was made with the options
marked with "Keep" - see the image bellow:

[image: Capturar.JPG]

Cumprimentos,
*Valter Albino -* Geógrafo Físico, M.Sc.
Modelação H&H / Riscos ambientais / OT&U
www.valteralbino.wixsite.com/hydrodynamics

Valter Albino <valteralbino  gmail.com> escreveu no dia terça, 31/03/2020
à(s) 13:45: