[GRASS-user] Status of pdal-2.1 support? [UPDATE]

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue May 26 05:39:56 PDT 2020

On Tue, 26 May 2020, Maris Nartiss wrote:

> After upgrading to proj-7 you forgot to recompile all libraries linking to
> proj. If you are running a system with pre-built packages, go bark on your
> GIS package maintainer.

Māris,

Each time proj, geos, or gdal is upgraded I rebuild the entire stack in that
order. So, when I upgraded to proj7 I rebuilt geos-3.8.1-x86_64-1_SBo and
gdal-3.0.4-x86_64-1_SBo. Is there another library dependent on proj?

>  Be ware — mixing proj 6 and 7 in a single system is a road to failure.

$ ls /var/log/packages/ | grep proj
proj-7.0.1-x86_64-1_SBo

When a package is upgraded it replaces the prior one.

Regards,

Rich