[GRASS-user] [GRASS-dev] Bugs in r.stream.extract

ming han dustming at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 03:38:03 PST 2020

Hi Ken

   Many thanks for your reply, I think I made a mistake, the flow
accumulation I provided to r.stream.extract did not match the DEM I
provided in r.stream.extract.  The streamline seems based on flow
accumulation derived from the provided DEM.

   But, If I only want to use flow direction to drive streams, which
function I should use?

   Is there any chance that  r.stream.extract can use flow direction as
inputs without DEM?

Thanks
Ming

Ken Mankoff <mankoff at gmail.com> 于2020年11月24日周二 上午7:07写道: