[GRASS-user] How to generate a random DEM Model of given size & resolution

BHARATH RAM br11 at iitbbs.ac.in
Mon Sep 28 09:06:19 PDT 2020

Dear Mr.Moritz Lennert,

 Thank you so much for your quick response.

I am more familiar with python than with shell scripting. I will look into
the link you shared and if i have more questions, will get back to you.

Regards,
Bharath.

--
*Disclaimer: *This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the