[GRASS-user] Topography shading in irradiance

Robson Passos robsonbarretodospassos at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 04:15:07 PDT 2021

Dear, thank you very much for the reply.

The r.sun tool considers the terrain shading, that's exactly what I need,
but it only uses DEM and some solar parameters as input. The irradiance is
calculated by an internal model, in this case it is the potential
irradiance. What I need is to use DEM and my own irradiance raster as
input. Would it be possible to use r.sun in this way?

Thank you very much,
Robson.