[GRASS-user] v.rast.stats error: "Unable to seek"

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 07:52:23 PST 2021

Does the example in v.rast.stats manual [1] work for you, Luis? Is your
polygon vector map "healthy"? The error you get seems to be while
converting the vector to raster, hence I wonder if boundaries of all areas
in your vector are right.

my 0.02 cents
Vero

[1] https://grass.osgeo.org/grass78/manuals/v.rast.stats.html