[GRASS-user] v.in.ogr ESRI fileGDB

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 08:53:22 PDT 2021

Strange. I just tested and it works just as I described:
v.in.ogr input=/home/maris/path/to/dataset.gdb/ layer=mylayer output=mylayer

I was testing on the main branch compiled at the end of August running
with GDAL 3.0.4.

Rich, you should see in the output of ogrinfo -ro -so a list of layers
in the FGDB. If you do not see them, then you will not be able to
import as GRASS is using OGR for reading FGDB.
Here's an example of output on my system:
ogrinfo -ro -so path/to.gdb/
INFO: Open of `to.gdb/'
      using driver `OpenFileGDB' successful.
1: first_layer (Multi Line String)
2: second_layer (Multi Polygon)

Māris.

piektd., 2021. g. 17. sept., plkst. 18:30 — lietotājs Rich Shepard
(<rshepard at appl-ecosys.com>) rakstīja: