[GRASS-user] v.in.ogr ESRI fileGDB

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Sep 17 10:29:37 PDT 2021

On Fri, 17 Sep 2021, Maris Nartiss wrote:

> I was testing on the main branch compiled at the end of August running
> with GDAL 3.0.4.

Maris,

gdal-3.2.2 is installed here. The problem is not that.

> Rich, you should see in the output of ogrinfo -ro -so a list of layers
> in the FGDB. If you do not see them, then you will not be able to
> import as GRASS is using OGR for reading FGDB.

That's what I expected. But, From the directory in which Tile_E.gdb/ is
located:
$ ogrinfo -ro -so ./Tile_E.gdb/
INFO: Open of `./Tile_E.gdb/'
       using driver `OpenFileGDB' successful.

That's it.

Of course GRASS could not import it since ogrinfo didn't see any content in
the open file.

I'll download it from the source again.

Thanks,

Rich