[GRASS-user] Mini project 2022: Week 3: Redesigning a map display status bar combo box into a new settings dialog

Linda Kladivová L.Kladivova at seznam.cz
Sun Jan 23 10:24:31 PST 2022

Hello guys,

I am sending my weekly report, it is also available here [1].

1) What did I complete this week?
Even though the first part of the week was a bit less productive due to the
illness I am finishing with moving the Mask widget to the main status bar
[2] and also plan to get another "last-week" PR [3] merged early. In the
meantime, I fixed the error shown in the console after clicking on the
"Display geometry" option in Map Display status bar combobox, see ​
(https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/pull/2106)[4] and today I opened the PR [5]
related purely to the Single-Window GUI - focusing the Console pane when
console content has been changed.

2) What am I going to achieve for next week?
I would like to start working on the content of the status bar page in Map
Display settings.

3) Is there any blocking issue?
No, it isn't.

Have a nice week,