[GRASS-user] v.in.ascii syntax help needed

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Mon May 8 22:32:23 PDT 2023

On the first row you have specified a line with 5 coordinates and one
category (L 5 1).
You have not provided the last line containing that one category. Just
add „1 1“ (layer 1, cat 1) as a last row and you should be fine.

Māris.

pirmd., 2023. g. 8. maijs, plkst. 23:59 — lietotājs Rich Shepard
(<rshepard at appl-ecosys.com>) rakstīja: