[GRASS-web] Indian GRASS Mirror site not updating and removed from list

Janardhanan Pillai jp at ces.iisc.ernet.in
Thu Jun 19 22:38:03 PDT 2014

Dear Markus Neteler,

Thanks for the quick reply. The service rsync is, of course open at our
server. I would like to hear from Pawel if the rsync request from our
server was rejected at your end. If the request did not reach your end,
please let me know so that I could take it up with the proxy admin of our
campus.

Thanks and with regards,

jp