[GRASS-web] Indian GRASS Mirror site not updating and removed from list

Janardhanan Pillai jp at ces.iisc.ernet.in
Fri Jun 20 02:19:20 PDT 2014

Dear Paweł Netzel,

The rsync is open on our server and I got the info from our proxy admin
that rsync is not blocked at the proxy, but I get the connected refused
error when our server do an rsync with grass.meteo.uni.wroc.pl. So I
assume that the rejection comes from your server. Could you please look
into it?

Thanks and with regards,

jp
-----