[GRASS-web] Action Required: Indian GRASS Mirror site not updating and removed from list

Pawel Netzel pawel.netzel at uni.wroc.pl
Tue Jun 24 12:49:26 PDT 2014

Dear Uttam,

As I wrote earlier: there is no sign in rsync logs at grass.meteo.uni.wroc.pl that somebody from ernet.in tried to connect.
Now, I am visiting University of Cincinnati in US and I can check mirroring procedure from this country (using almost randomly selected computer ;-) ). All work without a problem.
There are no restrictions on grass.meteo. So, I guess the main problem can be caused by a proxy or firewall at your site.

I suggest to make a check using other computer (for example at home).

Regards

Pawel

----- Oryginalna wiadomość -----