[winGRASS] Question

Mike Thomas miketh at brisbane.paradigmgeo.com
Tue Jan 7 22:58:11 EST 2003

Hi again.

> I am not very familiar with UNIX. the other question I have has to do with
> the execution of the program, is grass5 the command to make begin the
> program operate?.

Yes.

> Can this same command be introduced directly in the batch
> or must I be located in /usr/local/bin.

It should not need to be located in /usr/local/bin.  For it to work from the
batch file, it should be available from the path which is in effect at the
time you try to run it.  Please send the batch file so that I can get a
better idea of what is happening.

> Another question that I have is like publishing stargrass.bat since
> according to the installation document a modification according to the
local
> conditions is due to do .

Not sure what you mean sorry.

> Another problem with which I found is that the Web pages with the detailed
> installation procedure are apparently outdated.

As far as I know the instructions at http://grass.itc.it/wingrass.html are
the most up-to-date available.

Cheers

Mike Thomas.