[winGRASS] Re: Location create problem

Ing.Peter Misovic peter.misovic at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 07:15:38 EDT 2006

Sorry to all for reopening of this topic,
but from my point of view I feel that the *problem of creation of new
location *(leading to failure) would by the major problem of winGRASS
software. Maybe that's only my problem (the better case) but if not, I would
report it as a bug. Is there any possibility to do so ?

Thank you for understanding.
Regards,
Peter