[winGRASS] Re: grass not starting

Dilnesaw Alamirew dilnesaw at uni-bonn.de
Tue Oct 10 12:12:54 EDT 2006

sorry, I managed to create a new location/mapset via command line and
abandoned the demolocation - now I do not receive any error messages
anymore but a nice interface.
However a command line setup of location/mapset via "Projection values"
does still not work with the message that the syntax is wrong.

regards,

Dilnesaw