R: [GRASS-windows] elevation data error?

Simon Watkins handymanorama at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 12:26:48 EDT 2008

Hi Marco,

Thanks for your very prompt reply.  I just tried that but no luck alas.  It
seems to me like this is being treated as a 2D raster with no elevation data
but I guess  I don't really know enough about formats and such yet.  This is
only a personal project, with no real urgency about it so I'll just keep
plugging away and hope I figure it out.

Simon.