[GRASS-windows] Grass an R statistic program failure

Martin Maier martmai at gmx.de
Wed Sep 24 05:45:31 EDT 2008

Hey,

I am trying to get the R statistic program (2.4.0) work within grass
(6.3.0 native windows installer) on a W2K machine, but it fails.
It is possible to start R from within the GRASS command line (spearfish
demolocation) and I am able to load the 'spgrass6' library (no errors
while loading the library). But when I am trying do execute 'gmeta6()'
it fails. Error: g.region not found. Same with 'readRAST6', error:
g.proj not found.
Any ideas?

Martin