[Gvsig_italian] R: [Gvsig_usuarios] worries about the gvSIG-community

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual a gmx.net
Ven 17 Maggio 2013 05:54:57 PDT

Hi Alessandro,

(I used google translator to read your post). And one reason against this:
of course, you can post questions in your language, but if there was a
common list, answers could be answered from a bigger group. For example, I
recently had an error message that I did not understand. I had to search
three lists, in order to find out, whether there was another gvsig user who
had the same problem.

Best,
Wolfgang