[Ica-osgeo-labs] Fwd: Req for contributions in ISPRS Symposium during 09-12 December 2014 at Hyderabad

K S Rajan rajan at iiit.ac.in
Wed Sep 3 00:42:32 PDT 2014

Dear Suchith, All,

There will be an ISPRS event in Hyderabad later this Dec with a session on Education, Tech transfer and Capacity development. Are you aware of anyone planning to present ICA-OSGeo Lab Network at this session? If not, I would like to use this opportunity to spread the word in the community and promote our Network.
regards,
Rajan

K S Rajan, Ph.D.

Head, Lab for Spatial Informatics,
Associate Professor,
International Institute of Information Technology
Gachibowli, Hyderabad 500032, Andhra Pradesh, India
Tel: (+91-40)6653 1276
Fax: (+91-40)6653 1413
E-mail: rajan at iiit.ac.in