[Ica-osgeo-labs] Certification and lpi

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 12:57:50 PDT 2014

Hi,
Today, I meet Elzbieta Godlewska from LPI and we had about 1hour chat about
LPI, OSGeo, certification, private business and so on.

We agreed on, it would be nice and possible, she and other members of the
LPI could join FOSS4G-Europe, and talk with us about this topic. About
compatible systems, mutual certification agreements, ...

Just FYI, I hope, you are interested in the topic and you think as well as
I think, it would be good to start to talk about this topic with LPI

Jachym

Send from cellphone

--
Jachym Cepicky