[Incubator] Meeting Reminder

Jody Garnett jgarnett at refractions.net
Tue Apr 11 09:12:38 EDT 2006

Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I'm not sure how the mechanics of decision making would work in a two
> meeting scenario.  Jody, perhaps you can comment from the GeoTools
> experience
> with this?
Actually GeoServer experience but what the heck. It seems to work fine.
Minuets from the first meeting are carried over to the next. The have
only been running this way since January. Although no complaints so far
and meeting attendance is better (especially in North America where
there are now two times that one could hit).