[Incubator] MapGuide incubation status?

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Tue Aug 15 15:00:49 EDT 2006

A few hours a week should not be a problem. You can count me as a
potential candidate to fill the role of MapGuide mentor then. I may need
a bit of input from other committee members at the beginning to get up
to speed but that should not be a problem.

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/