[Incubator] Propose FDO for Incubation

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Jul 18 08:24:41 EDT 2006

I think this is the right decision.  FDO is really a separate library
used by MapGuide OS in the same way that GDAL is used by MapServer.

Regarding acceptance of another project into incubation, I am not
sure if the IncCom wants to graduate all 8 original projects first or
if we want to accept new projects to keep the running total at about
8 projects?

Personally, I'd like to see a couple of the projects graduate
(MapBuilder, GDAL,...) reasonably quickly and then start looking for
new projects.

Paul