[Incubator] Project Submission Form

Jody Garnett jgarnett at refractions.net
Mon Mar 27 16:15:30 EST 2006

Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> Folks,
>
> One of our agenda items today in the Incubator meeting (in 45 minutes!)
Thanks frank, I am hoping to attend more of these when I am in a useful
timezone :-(
We were able to make progress on some of our Oracle and ArcSDE issues
over the weekend and
Chris Holmes is writing up at least one letter.
> To be honest, I am somewhat ambivalent about the submission form.  It
> seems to mostly answer questions we are likely be able to answer quite
> easily from the project web page, and our existing knowledge of the
> project.
> Well, I guess there are a few questions that wouldn't be otherwise easily
> known.  But my point is I am not expecting the foundation is going to be
> accepting many projects that aren't already somewhat "known" to us.
I am not so sure, lets say I always am in hope of meeting new and
interesting projects.