[Incubator] Migration Issues

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Mar 29 07:56:34 EST 2006

Frank,

I added one thing to the mailing lists section, specifically a
question about whether it is possible to migrate mailing list
archives out of CN

Looks like a pretty complete summary.  Do you think we need to flesh
any of this out with details?  I'm thinking that the incubator will
need a set of web pages under the incubator site and a project
migration howto is one of them.  Do you see this staying in the wiki
or being part of the web site?

Cheers

Paul